Effective date: [Date]
Last updated: [Date]
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used by website owners to make their websites work efficiently and provide a better browsing experience.
Cookies set by the website owner (in this case, hellocasino.top) are called 'first-party cookies'. Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called 'third-party cookies'. Third-party cookies enable third-party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website (e.g. advertising, interactive content, and analytics).
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. They enable basic functions like page navigation, security, and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Preference cookies: These cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
- Statistics cookies: These cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Marketing cookies: These cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
For a full list of cookies used on hellocasino.top, please contact us at [email address].
- Essential cookies: We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Preference cookies: We may use preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Statistics cookies: We may use statistics cookies to analyze how our website is used and improve its performance.
- Marketing cookies: We may use marketing cookies to personalize the ads you see and measure their effectiveness.
For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.